BSc (Honours) Business Management – Top Up – University of Bolton€4800
About this course
This is a Top-up program designed to allow students to progress from a prior approved qualification to an honours level degree.
This program is designed to help give you the edge in a competitive and fast- moving sector. You will study real examples from business and industry, giving you the opportunity to hone your creative and problem solving skills with critical application of concepts, theories and models. At every stage you can learn how business concepts are actually applied in business scenarios.
The College will support you to become confident and enterprising while developing key employability skills including team work, communication and time management, all essential for the workplace along with lifelong skills of self-evaluation and reflection.
Qualification Title :- BSc (Honours) Business Management – Top Up Online
Awarding Body :- The University of Bolton
Credits :- 120 Credits
Structure :- 6 modules to be completed
The fee for enrolling into BSc (Honours) Business Management can be confirmed with Local Centre. The fees will be paid through Invoice.
Business Management Top-up Degree Distance Learning
This Top-up programme allows students to progress from a prior approved qualification to an honours level degree. Classes are distance delivered synchronously, course materials are available online, allowing applicants to prepare work at home and also ensuring that in-class learning is highly interactive. It also provides you with opportunities to make lasting connections with peers from around the world.
This top-up program aims to:
- Consolidate and develop knowledge and understanding of business and
management through a stimulating programme of study that is informed by
both research and practice.
- Enhance knowledge, experience, and skills to develop employability/career
and to pursue further study and professional development
- Provide opportunities to explore and critically apply concepts, theories and
models used in business and management.
- Improve personal development, competence, adaptability and self-
confidence through critical enquiry and independent study.
1. E Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice
2. Logistics and Operations Management
3. International HRM
4. Research Methods
Mode of Study:- Full Time, Online Delivery with Lectures
Assessment:- Coursework, Presentation or a combination of both for each module
Overall Grading Type:-
1. First-Class Honours (First or 1st) is 70% and above
2. Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1) is 60-70%
3. Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2) is 50-60%
4. Third-Class Honours (Third or 3rd) is 40-50%
- Applicants who have competed Level 5 qualifications from London Online College with LOCBS Level 5 Diploma in Business, will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the BSc programme and earn their degree in one year from University of Bolton.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 2 years of study at a University can be considered for direct entry with advanced standing.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted for entry to this programme.
- Decisions for admissions will be based on overall suitability for the programme and whether the minimum entry requirements of holding GCSE English and Math’s at Grades C and above (or equivalent) are met.
If English isn’t the first language, IELTS 6.0 with normally no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent) is required.
Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above may still be considered individually.
2 Semesters: 3 Intakes in September, January and June.
Alongside your specialised knowledge and understanding of business management and you will develop and enhance a range of transferable skills and attributes which are in great demand by employers for example, your intellectual and imaginative powers, your ability to be critical, and your independence and self-awareness along with skills such as effective communication; team working; leadership; problem solving and creative thinking.
This programme is also an excellent foundation for postgraduate study.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.